Thursday, August 7, 2008

RABBITS TIME MACHINE...

I would not expect you to do anything I would not do so I decided to join KANGA in his goals. My goal is to stop smoking cigarettes also. I am not stopping because I do not like to smoke as I love to smoke but cigarettes seem to have a hold on me that is far beyond anything I enjoy. I love the oral fixation of the cigarette and the smoke that mysteriously billows from it but I do not enjoy the price or the dependency cigarets deliver. I want to smoke a pipe, something big and fancy with a cherry smelling tabacco. I want to be able to have the pipe in my mouth as much as possible without the urge to light up every 10 minutes. My transformation will be tonight too. In the AM on 08.08.08 I will no longer smoke cigarettes.

Here is an auction I am bidding on for my new pipe: DARE TO PRETEND

Enjoy the slide show. I will make a movie of me poking a hole in the page in the morning and have it up by mid-day.

Peace

RABBIT

Click to play Rabbits Time Machine
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

The Fox said...

Congrats on taking this step Mike/Rabbit. Good luck!

The Fox said...

Hi Rabbit, this is Fox again. I just thought I would give you an update on one of my goals on the Alpha Blade program. My weight loss.

Around 3-4 weeks ago when my fiance and I broke up, I decided to weigh myself. When I looked at the scales I was not happy with what I saw. I was 109kg, the heaviest weight I have been in my life.

I decided from that point on that I am not going to live the unhealthy life I have been living. I need to lose this weight.

Anyway, over the past few weeks I have been trying to eat healthy and trying to get a little bit of exercise in every now and then. So far I have lost 6.1kg and I now weigh 102.9kg.

My goal weights are either 80kg lean or 87kg with good muscle definition. I am hoping you will be able to give me some tips on achieving that.