Sunday, August 3, 2008

The FOX and the RABBIT: Another ALPHA BLADE participant

Hi Rabbit,

This FOX another one of your sites. Just thought i'd send my story to you directly as well so that I can become a part of your Alpha Blade program.

Just over a year ago I had everything I wanted. I had a good high paying job, I had the girl of my dreams, I had my health, and I was in a very happy place with everything(or so i thought).

All of a sudden I got hit with "depression". I don't know how it came about but I felt like I was losing my mind and going insane for no reason at all. The doctors first prescribed me Lexapro for the depression and at first I thought "yes, this is working, i'm fine" etc. However my depression actually became worse and my anxiety increased greatly.

The doctors then prescribed me a much larger dose of Lexapro and also prescribed me a strong dose of Xanax. The worst thing I ever did, in my opinion, was allow the doctor to prescribe me those drugs.

I became a zombie and during all this time I got made redundant from my job I then struggled to even look for work or get up in the morning. I hated what I was becoming but at the same time, i didn't even care.

I stopped caring about my health, my job, my fiance and pretty much anything else in my life at the time. I put on lot's of weight, I got another good job but then lost it because I didn't care, my plans to build my own house with my fiance fell through, my fiance ended up cheating on me because I didn't treat her how she should be, etc, etc.. Everything in my life fell apart and it all came about because of my "depression".

Anyway, since my fiance cheated on me, I was always very bitter about it and blamed it entirely on her. I fell into deeper and deeper debt because I couldn't hold onto a job and I just didn't care about anything.

I decided that I could no longer take the medication i was on because it completely changed who I was. I was no longer the fun, happy person who all my friends knew and liked. I was no longer the boyfriend/fiance who my girlfriend fell in love with. I was an empty shell.

I stopped taking all of my medication cold turkey and decided that I would never touch it again. I felt fine for about a week after that, trying to stay positive, etc and then all of a sudden I had the worst withdrawal symptoms that I have ever experienced. I kept feeling as though i was being electrocuted from my toes all the way up to the top of my head and would nearly faint. I also couldn't last as long in the bedroom or even really care about that either.

Anyway, fast forward to now. Three weeks ago, my fiance and I had an argument over something small and we decided to break up. Another really bad decision but maybe this was the wake up call I've needed.

I think I've now realised all of our mistakes, etc but I'm not happy. I have a part time low paying job, I'm single and I miss my fiance.

My goals in life now are to start my own business, become fit and healthy, and to find love again, hopefully with my fiance, but if not then with someone who appreciates me for who I am.

Please let me know if you can help me achieve this. I can document my entire progress, etc for you and this blog.

Thanks in advance.

FOX

Hey FOX, 

Thanks for sending me your story and I am happy to see that you are taking part in the ALPHA BLADE processes.  After reading your letter I was able to see that you are very much like many who are in your position, very close to a breakthrough but so shadowed by the darkness of the present you find it difficult to see.  Unlike many, you recognize that thing ending is very close and in taking part in the Alpha Blade program I know that you realize the work END really means BEGINNING.

For whatever reason, you life took a turn that started to create the current "picture" you are living in.  It is so important that you have accurately portrayed this picture but it is equally important that you realize that the current picture is only that A PICTURE.  I like to see new participants in  ALPHA BLADE as clear, flexible, impressionable, paintable, layerable, multi sided, platforms that can easily be erased and giving the tools, of their own experience of success or failure, and a new 3D, real life picture can be created...just like the one you own now.

Once the ALPHA BLADE process is learned you will be able to successfully create and recreate a new picture at will and each picture will come with the "gifts" of deliberate, positive creation.  Taking the first step in accurately describing  your current picture and taking full responcibility for it is the very building blocks of the next phase of ALPHA BLADE, creating your perFACT life.

A perFACT life is very close to the definition os the actual work perfect.  Just as the definitive description implies, PERFECT means without room for change and when understood in this context "EVERYTHING IS PERFECT" as it is what it is.  The current picture you live with is perfect in all ways but using ALPHA BLADE makes the perfect picture PER-FACT as with each current frame of perfection you see you will realize your ability to change the current FACTS to become perfectly-imperfect.  Who wants a perfect picture, I would rather a work in progress without end.

I will start a profile for you under the name FOX.  We will actively work with you on this BLOG helping you prove to yourself and the ones watching that a PERFACT work in progress can be not only extremely accurate to the goals you want to accomplish but beyond the speed of light!  You will be training at the SPEED OF THOUGHT!

I will look over your letter and start addressing each one of your goals individually.

Rabbit

aka Mike

No comments: