Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Equation EYE Solved



This is a interesting project I worked on. I wanted to show a step by step film/slideshow of how I used ALPHA BLADE to accomplish a project. My goal was to get a better understanding of Super Symmetry. In particle physics, supersymmetry (often abbreviated SUSY) is a symmetry that relates elementary particles of one spin to another particle that differs by half a unit of spin and are known as superpartners. In other words, in a supersymmetric theory, for every type of boson there exists a corresponding type of fermion, and vice-versa. It makes things easier to understand when I make a model of what I am studying. In this case I used a book aptly called THE EQUATION THAT COULD NOT BE SOLVED to be the predominate item in my model I created. It was a fun process and I learned a lot along the way. In the end I accomplished everything I wanted to plus I found out many new things that I picked up during the journey.


This slide show will show the step by syep method I used


Here is a fun video using what I created to play with symmetry.

No comments: